KONE is one of the global leaders in the elevator and escalator industry. The company has been committed to understanding the needs of its customers for the past century, providing industry-leading elevators, escalators and automatic building doors as well as innovative solutions for modernization and maintenance.
The company’s objective is to offer the best People Flow™ experience by developing and delivering solutions that enable people to move smoothly, safely, comfortably and without waiting in buildings in an increasingly urbanizing environment. In 2011, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 5.2 billion and on average 35,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd in Finland.
- Accountable for achieving planned financial result;
- Makes Installation capacity planning and completion forecast;
- Communicates proactively the resource needs to his/her superior;
- Responsible for efficiency measurement and reporting;
- Communicates the capacity constraints to sales;
- Responsible for managing customer disputes relating to installation;
- Proactive resource and capacity planning;
- Responsible for managing sub-contractor relations
- Accountable for installation project profitability (difference between planned and realized profit);
- Responsible for securing resources required;
- Manages the activities and performance of installation supervisors;
- Responsible for ensuring labour planning for installation supervisors;
- Responsible for ensuring subordinates are trained to carry out respective duties;
- Responsible for making sure that the safety audits are carried out.
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree in engineering with minimum experience 5 â€“ 7 yr;
- Maximum 38 years of age;
- Strong Analytical and Conceptual Thinking;
- Has good theoretical (and practical) design skills in defined technical area (e.g. elevator or escalator or equivalent system, drive, machinery, control system, visual design);
- Has experience in independent (design) work in projects.
- Able to communicate in English is preferable and Computer Literate.
- Placement : Jakarta , Surabaya
To be Able to Print The Whole Page with The Backgrounds
Mozilla : Activate and Checked
Menu -> Print-> Page Setup -> Enable "Print Background(color&images)"