UI / UX Designer Wanted
Posted 11 bulan yang lalu | Design
Job Type :
Job Industry :
Job Function :
Staff / Junior Staff
Do you believe design and interaction decisions should come from solid research,
like customer development, and data driven metrics? Read on! We're looking for a
talented individual to help design and develop digital products for web and
mobile. You will juggle several different projects and support the launch of our
General Qualifications * Truly passionate about good design.
* Skilled at designing beautiful, easy to use graphic
user interfaces that connect emotionally with the user – simplicity will be
at the core of everything you do.
* Unquestionable Fluent English (Spoken & Written).
Preference to those with excellent spoken and written Indonesian. Ability to
translate English to Bahasa, and vice versa.
* Graduation S1 / S2 University Degree (Preferred).
Curious, and creative mind.
* Portfolio or links to some of your work. We want to see your skills!
* At least 2 years experience with mobile design, preferably with a shipped
website, web app, or mobile application. We want to hear about your
experience(s), your approach, your results, and how you process and make
* Highly dependable. Previous experience successfully delivering big projects
and deliverables on time, and budget. You must do whatever it takes to meet
project deadlines and/or clients deliverables.
* Interested in design and follows the progression of design carefully, picking
up new research and trends. Continuously up to date in the world of design.
* Driven by creating distinct and easy to use interfaces. Experienced with
designing wireframes and user flows.
* Pixel perfect, anything else makes you feel physically ill.
* Great communication skills, positive attitude, and team player, can work and
excel in a fast paced and demanding work environment.
* Prioritize appropriately: Use good judgement to make appropriate tradeoffs to
speed up product learning and balance competing, and often changing,
priorities. Use good judgement about where to spend time and effort.
* You ideally have an active dribble account.
* Sound judgement; makes product decisions based on best available qualitative
and quantitative user feedback.
* No ego when it comes to product or design; the focus is always on getting
quickly to the right answer and doing what is right for the customer,
product, and the company.
* Interest and experience in startups is a plus, you should be comfortable
working in a close-knit team and fast-paced environment.
* The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle
uncertainty, ambiguity, and quickly evolving goals.
* Previously led or co-led a Google Design Sprint from start to finish.
Impact. Have direct input into our digital products and the types of projects we get involved in.
You will own the entire design process for multiple products.
Grow. Level up your design chops with support and mentorship from startup entrepreneurs, senior designers, and online training.
Attend design events and potentially travel overseas.
Work with the latest digital tools, techniques, and great group of people.
Potentially work remotely.
Competitive salary, team lunches, stock options, and other benefits.
IDR 5000000 - 12000000
LAMAR POSISI INI
Referensikan teman kamu
Company Industry : Consumer Services
LOWONGAN YANG SERUPA
UI / UX Designer (Yogyakarta)
Qwords Company International
UI / UX Graphic Designer
Pekanbaru (Riau), Yogyakarta
daerah istimewa yogyakarta - indonesia
Tell A Friend
JOIN THE CONVERSATION