Min 3 tahun (Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor))
With considerable plans for rebranding and product development together with group wide Resorts, Sales and Marketing expansion internationally for 2016/2017, we are now looking to recruit an exceptionally talented and well presented Social Media Strategist to become part of the South East Asia and Pacific Management team.Role Title: Social Media Strategist
Reporting directly to the Global Communication Manager and Head of Creative Design South East Asia and Pacific, working across Resorts, Spas, Beach Clubs both within the South East Asia & Pacific as well as globally.Required Experience: * Advance knowledge on traditional and digital marketing.
* Advanced sentiment analysis to identify important conversations and track the impact of social strategies
* Set performance forecasts, KPIs, paid media budgets and plans for social media campaigns
* Advance knowledge on managing the customer experience through social media
Technical Competence: * Establish Social Media KPIs, achievable goals and regular appraisals
* Responsible for the promotion and reputation of the brand across all of the social media channels
* Manage the relationship with partners and Karma stakeholders in order to accomplish the general Social Media Strategy.
* Conduct analysis and report on campaign performance in partnership with the team
* Ensure all social media is on brand from a creative and Karma tone of voice
* Providing up to date information on current trends in social media and competitor activity
* Ownership of social tools and listening platforms
* Research, educate and propose new or emerging types of online media opportunities to team leaders
Qualification & Experiences: * 3+ years’ experience developing successful, measurable digital & social media programs for multiple clients or brands.
* Possesses working knowledge and real-world experience in planning, managing, executing project initiatives.
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
* Knowledge and expertise of social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
* Proven track record in writing, editing and publishing content for the social media space - including follow-up commenting/conversations.
* Knowledge of Digital Marketing current best practices
* High-energy, creative and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills.
* Ability to work as a team, take direction and move forward.