* Generate new ideas and drive continual optimization of marketing campaigns.
* Conducting relevant research, gathering data on current demand/supply, key players, potential customers, competitors, and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentation.
* Reaching out to potential partners and customers to better understand and identify the demand of the service provided (e.g. calls, Emails, etc.)
* Determining the viability of these new initiatives and developing the overall strategy for marketing and sales purposes.
* Preparing marketing material to help with new client acquisition.
* Monitoring of client accounts and maintaining client relationships.
* Working closely with the CEO&CPO to structure and fine-tune your research and outreach throughout the entire process.
* Work with creative team for prepare infographic related with business.
* Presenting your research findings on a weekly basis to HarukaEdu Management Team
RequirementsStudent from reputable university within semester 3 until semester 7 in Marketing major.Fresh Graduated welcome to applyFluency in English is required.Passionate about business development/sales.Passionate about data analysis and working with large data sets, proficiency in excel or statistical packages.Strong analytical thinking, critical thinking & growth mindset.Good work ethic with strong planning and prioritizing skills.Take personal initiative identifying action needed to achieve success.Positive can-do attitude excellent communication & interpersonal skills.Able to work individually and in team, communicative.Willing to learn and improve yourself.Be able to work full time Monday - Friday at 09.00 - 18.00