* Schedules and plans audits; initiates project planning, assess risk and
develops audit direction.
* Manages performance of audit assignments, reviews workpapers and audit
reports; edits reports prepared by other auditors.
* Performs audit work, including preliminary plan, develop and establish
working papers, finding, and associated reports.
* Train new Internal Audit staff, as needed.
* Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
3+ years or equivalent of progressive experience in audit and/or financial analysis, planning, and management
BA required with an emphasis in accounting.
Good knowledge of internal audit concept and principles.
Demonstrated ability to supervise, communicate ideas, influence others, identify root cause and give sensible recommendation to improve the quality and effectivenes of business process within an organization.
15 days of leaves (excluding publci holiday and mass leave)