* Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
* Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program
* Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
* Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions
* Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
* Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Recruitment, Training, People Development, Performance Management, Industrial Relation, Compensation and Wage Structure, Employment Law, Organization/ Business Knowledge in Logistic Company