Yogyakarta - Indonesia
Posted 7 bulan yang lalu |
Job Type :
As a Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for devising and overseeing the
overall digital marketing strategy of your client accounts. You will be
comfortable discussing and devising new ideas to help them drive leads through
digital marketing and in tracking conversion rates and proposing improvements to
the overall campaign. You are also comfortable managing and utilising different
digital marketing platforms to help them generate results and in working with
other team members who will support you in managing your client accounts.
* You are someone with experience in digital marketing and you are looking for
an opportunity to develop managerial skill sets.
* Keen learner with an open mind – you’re willing to dig right in, roll up your
sleeves, and get your hands dirty
* Strategic thinker – you love to brainstorm cool ideas and don’t believe in
sticking to the conventional way of getting things done
* Strong analytical skills – you have a robust understanding of data and how to
use it in creative ways to drive and measure results
* Crave for new challenges – you see these as opportunities to grow and develop
* Extraordinary social and customer-centric person, excited to engage with
people at scale.
* Proficiency in English and Bahasa.
* Easy to work with, flexible to changes, be able to turn around projects
* Background in running paid digital campaigns - Facebook, Twitter, Google,
* Experience with blogging and demand generation.
* Good written and spoken English skills.
* Working effectively in a team environment (there is no “I” in TEAM).
* Working independently in a reliable and responsible way.
* Adding value to teams and growing as an individual.
* Taking criticism well and improving based on true criticisms.
* Learning and implementing new skills.
* Previous marketing experience a plus.
* Facebook ads
* Google Keyword Planner / Analytics / Adwords / G-drive files, docs, and
* Social media page creation and upkeep
* Creating compelling ads
* Manage marketing budget and develop creative marketing ads and campaigns
* Implement and maintain web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, display advertising
* Align marketing effort with content (editorial, social media and video
* Keep challenging the status quo by working closely with experienced marketing
* Build and optimize the company’s Social Media presence.
* Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about the company,
competitors and/or industry.
* Run regular paid campaigns and track performance, with a focus on ROI.
* Work with everyone in the Global Creative Team to distribute content and
support our marketing strategy.
* Create and manage digital campaigns across different channels, including
Social Media, Display Networks and E-mail.
* Full of integrity
* Desire to learn and grow
* Desire to help with digital trends
* Contributes ideas to team
* Problem solver
Any certification in Digital Marketing a plus
Past job experience in Digital Marketing a plus
Any reference letters from those past jobs a plus
College experience a plus
LAMAR POSISI INI
Referensikan teman kamu
LOWONGAN YANG SERUPA
Yogyakarta - Indonesia
Bimasakti Multi Sinergi
Marketing & PR
daerah istimewa yogyakarta - indonesia
Tell A Friend
JOIN THE CONVERSATION