JULO (www.julo.co.id) is a digital lending company that is revolutionizing access to financial products for millions of emerging consumers in Indonesia. The Company has developed the first digital data-driven credit underwriting and risk assessment platform to process consumer loan applications and determine their creditworthiness using its mobile app.
Established in late 2016, JULO deployed its lending platform in Jakarta and surrounding cities, and the Company is about to enter a hyper-growth period. Expansion to the rest of Indonesia is expected to complete within a year. JULO is based in Jakarta and is backed by leading venture capital firms in Indonesia and Singapore.
We are looking for a highly motivated, data analyst who loves statistics and technology with excellent problem solving skills and an eye for business matters. You are an effective communicator and problem solver who can drill down to the core issues quickly, develop alternative solutions and effectively communicate actionable insights.
* Independently develop problem definitions and hypotheses, analyze and produce data-driven, actionable insights and present and communicate results in a clear and concise manner.
* Gather and import data from different sources, write your own SQL queries, reshape, wrangle and cleanse data for quantitative analysis.
* Help in developing machine learning applications and solutions.
* Understand and able to explain the assumptions and (statistical) limitations of your analysis and data. Mindful and careful in interpreting results correctly.
* Develop beautiful and concise presentations, reports and dashboards.
* Work hand-in-hand with your fellow data scientists, data engineers, operators and the product team to design and deploy data-driven solutions with high business value.
* Exceptional CAN-DO ATTITUDE
* Min 3yrs experience working in a data analyst, BI or equivalent position.
* Min 2yr experience in data modelling scripting language such as SQL, R, or equivalent.
* Solid understanding of SQL, independently able to query databases, perform and apply joins,
* aggregates, filters and search patterns.
* Solid communication skills (Bahasa Indonesia and English)
* You are curious, analytical, fast learning and have excellent problem-solving skills
* Not afraid to get your hands dirty whilst working with messy data and unstructured problems
* You must be results-oriented and willing to work in a fast and dynamic environment
* Familiar with Quantitative Analysis, Statistical Analysis and Modelling
* Excellent data visualization and presentation skills
* An interest and willingness to learn about AI / Machine Learning and Data Science.
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar advanced degree
Nice to have experience in any of the following:
* Python data stack: Numpy, Pandas, Scipy, Scikit-learn or equivalent in R or Scala
* Experience in Quantitative Analysis, Statistical modelling / Machine Learning